Monday, October 01, 2007

My little Plastic Empire






Well heres a teaser pic of my collection. I try to keep my office as visually appealing as I possibly can. When im stuck behind the computer for long periods of time working on a new project,Theres nothing like glancing over at my army of large robotic minions to brighten my day. One day Ill unleash them on suburbia but till that dark day comes Ill just keep them on my shelf for my own personal use. Ill start posting toy reviews soon but till then I have to leave you to bask in the glory of my nerdgasm shelf while I go play HALO 3. I need to go "FINISH THE FIGHT" or something like that

1 comments:

Tr4n5form3r5 said...

hey im a big TF fan have been for years wassup i love yur collection mine is not quite as specifc but ist got about 75 figures in it ur starscream is soo cool send me maipl my blgger is http://transformersunlimited.blogspot.com i write tf stories so please leave me comments