Monday, October 08, 2007

DiVad's TOP 5 Double Feature Movie Trailers (ACTION-ADVENTURE/ WAR)





DiVad here with round two of my top 5 series. This weeks genre: 'War' and 'Action/Adventure' Movie Trailers.

I've been working as a projectionist at a local theater for almost 10 years and I've seen a lot of trailers. Most are bad, some are good, a few are great. It's hard to put the best trailers on a top 5 list so I had to split them into film genres. Forget if the movie sucked or not, were talking trailers only here.We've all fallen for the marketing tricks.(The awesome trailer that ends up being a good ol' piece of Hollywood crap and the awful trailer that ends up becoming the year's best movie.) I'll be back soon with another top 5.



Remember these are based only on the trailers themselves and not the actual movie.


Play DiVad's Top 5 'ACTION/ADVENTURE' Movie Trailers Here:






Play DiVad's Top 5 'War' Movie Trailers Here:

0 comments: