Saturday, October 06, 2007

DiVad's Top 5 Sci-Fi Movie Trailers.

Say what you will about Michael Bay and his films but don't pretend that the final 'Transformers' trailer didn't leave you about to bust in your pants.


DiVad here talking about my top 5 Sci-fi movie trailers . This is tough. I've been working as a projectionist at a local theater for almost 10 years and I've seen a lot of trailers. Most are bad, some are good, a few are great. It's hard to put the best trailers on a top 5 list so I had to split them into film genres. The first genre I'm going to post is Sci-fi trailers. We've all fallen for the marketing tricks.(The awesome trailer that ends up being a good ol' piece of Hollywood crap and the awful trailer that ends up becoming the year's best movie.) These 5 trailers are my favorite in the sci-fi genre. Remember these are based only on the trailers themselves and not the actual movie.
I hope you guys enjoy. I'll be back soon with another top 5.

Play Divad's top 5 sci-fi trailers here:

3 comments:

Narc13 said...

Holly shit that was pretty dam good looks like I might have to leave my top cinco divad.

ernestorod said...

very good!
http://ernestorod.blogspot.com/

Tr4n5form3r5 said...

wow i loved that movie when i saw it i am buying it when it comes ouy on the 16th go tf