Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Business!


Hello people of the intraweb! Iv been gone for a while now and David has kept the blog going for a while now but I'm back baby! What have I been doing you say? Well thanks for asking Iv been working on a few personal projects one is a clothing label of all things. Yup graphic tees. The line is called Freshly Brewed Tees and the Co. name is Coffee$hop Millionaire. I know maybe a bit confusing but bare with me its all gonna tie together nicely I hope? I have a blog for my venture here lookie!!! Also its October the funnest time of the year! Spooky Haunted houses,Ghoulish candy and off coarse bloody gory HORROR FILMS!!! Buahahahahahahaha! I hope to review some horror flicks as well as post cool Halloween doings throughout the month.

0 comments: