Thursday, February 07, 2008

MIGHTY MUGGS!



Iv never been one to get into the "URBAN VINYL". Theres been a few pieces here and there that have caught my eye but for whatever reason I never gave in. Well something caught my eye today that may have changed that. MIGHTY MUGGS have made a line of star wars figures that are so much fun, I had to pick up the StormTrooper. I really wanted VADER but Im sure that was the first to go ,they only had one trooper BobaFett and DarthMaul. This has the potential to get me started in Vinyl now. Its only a matter of time before I start heading over to KIDROBOT. Theres also a great looking MARVEL line coming up for MightyMuggs. If theres anyone that collects Vinyls and would like to drop some recommendations on whats hot please do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi~nice blog, keep the good work and i will visit again to see what new update, stay cool