Sunday, December 02, 2007

ATARIO'S: NEW MOVIE RANT OF THE MONTH: "LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD" UNRATED VERSION

For those of you that waited like I did , and for those of you that
are going say something like...."I can't believe you never saw that when it came
out, you fucking hack film critic ! "Me I waited , I waited and waited , LOL, tired of waiting for what I have to say?As a huge Hugh Die hard fan , and the excitement of a 4th film being released,I was all excited! Then,talking to Divad I heard some disturbing news.I mean, I knew the film was rated PG-13 ( oh God why) but I didn't
know they where taking it so far. They did things like cut the film down to
make it that rating and cut out the "yippee-ki-yay motherfucker" with some background noise. So either out of sheer brilliance, or maybe like Narc would say , "cause I was lazy" I waited for the unrated version. Fucking Holly shit that was cool version to come out this week, and to tell you it was great. In essence it wasn't really a true Die hard film. It could of been called "The fucking Mac kid and Bruce go to see Silent bob movie" and still would of made an ass load of money. Be honest with yourselves film heads! John McClane was still funny as shit and was able to take an inhuman amount of abuse, For God sakes man , He rides
Star Scream , I kept hoping it would transform ! That would add to my theory that any movies is better when there's a transforming robot in it ! I didn't care for the whole,"I learned to fly a chopper".("Jr you know how to fly") bite off of Last crusade . LOL ("fly yes , Land no !!!)- still funny .But I still really enjoyed all the extra violence & cursing being put back into the film .

OK now let talk about Timothy Olyphant, you know who I'm talking about , are you
having an oh that guy moment ? Timothy Olyphant a.k.a. Todd Gaines a.k.a. Thomas Gabriel . Do I have to put him in a frigging Video game movie for you to know who the guy with the funny name is . He's agent 47 in the up coming shit feast "Hitman" we re's fucking Chuck Norris when you need him.His character is rather weak in the movie , I mean the Chinese girl in the film was great Maggie Q,, I mean you can drive her thru a building , literally thru it and she'll still be able
to get up and try to kill the mac kid , I wonder if PC sent her ? Ever think of that angel ? So as in any movie that he doesn't direct , Kevin Smith was basically
point less in the movie , Dare Devil !!! It would of been cool if they would of brought
back Sam Jackson to play that part,Fucking Zeus on the Internet , All angry yelling shit like there mother fucking snakes on the Internet McClane.

Also the character of Lucy McClane was better then Bring back the ex wife ,
I mean if the marriage hasn't worked by now I think its time to give up .The DVD is awesome. Watch the Fully loaded mountain due version , with all the sugar and the sperm killing yellow # 5 still in the can. I recommend it , even if you enjoyed
the diet Pepsi , venison, The DVD comes with the Theatrical version also .

Go watch it , Click on " unrated version" and enjoy !



Atario Has spoken !!! My Loyal film heads !



OUT - - -

0 comments: